Related Lists for Volunteer Opportunities
The Volunteer Opportunity record layout includes a number of related lists that summarize and provide links to related objects:
The following related lists are in the record layout. (Salesforce Classic)
Which related lists are visible - and the order in which they appear may vary in your instance. These lists can be added, deleted, or reordered by your system administrator.
1. Skill Ratings - A list of the skills associated with this Volunteer Opportunity that may or may not be required for the Volunteer Opportunity (depending on the setting of the "Skills Required" field in the Volunteer Opportunity record itself.
2. Prerequisites - is an optional object that may or may not be enabled in your instance. See this post for how to enable prerequisites.
3. Occurrences - A list of all the occurrences (past and future) of this Volunteer Opportunity
4. Recurrences - Any recurring patterns of occurrences that have been created for this Volunteer Opportunity
5. Grouped Occurrences - an optional object that may or may not be enabled in your instance. See this post for how to enable grouped occurrences.
6. Connections - A list of volunteers who have signed up or expressed interest in the Volunteer Opportunity
7. Volunteer Opportunity Questions- These are 'custom questions' that are asked of volunteers when they sign-up or express interest in the Volunteer Opportunity.
8. Open Activities - These are any unfinished tasks that have been created in association with this opportunity
9. Activity History - Details of past activities created in association with this Volunteer Opportunity
10. Notes & Attachments - You can add notes or upload attachments that are associated with this Volunteer Opportunity
11. Volunteer Opportunity History - Information on when the record was created, and who and when it was modified.
Related Lists in Salesforce Lightning:
In lightning related lists can be found in the "Related" tab and/or through the Related List Quick Links: