Creating a new Page
With HandsOn Connect 3.0, you can add and publish pages!
Adding a Page
- Select CMS from the menu bar.
- Select Pages, the first option on the menu bar.
- Click on CREATE NEW PAGE
- Friendly URL: Is a required filed to simplify the search for your page. Example: if you are creating a volunteer page you will type /Volunteer in the Friendly URL: window.
2. Page Name: Add a title to your page.
3. Adding content: You can begin entering text in the box immediately.
Past From Word: Use this feature to copy and paste from a Microsoft Word document into the text box.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK
SEO Settings: Meta tags contain keywords or phrases alerting search engines of a website's content to be included in search results for users requesting related information.
4. Click SAVE PAGE.