Editing existing pages
HandsOn Connect 3.0 provides common tools for editing your page. Using the toolbar, you can customize fonts and the way your contents are organized.
- Click on Pages first option on the menu bar.
- Select the page that you want to modify / edit
- Click the content you want to edit, position your cursor where you want, and then enter the text you want to add.
- Highlight the text you want to edit, and then use the toolbar to edit the content such as font type, font size, font color, text alignment, and hyperlinks.
- To accept the changes to your content click the Save Page.
- To discard the changes click Cancel.