Editing existing pages
HandsOn Connect 3.0 provides common tools for editing your page. Using the toolbar, you can customize fonts and the way your contents are organized.
Accessing the pages to be edited
- Click on Pages first option on the menu bar.
- Select the page that you want to modify / edit
Editing the page content
- Click the content you want to edit, position your cursor where you want, and then enter the text you want to add.
- Highlight the text you want to edit, and then use the toolbar to edit the content such as font type, font size, font color, text alignment, and hyperlinks.
- To accept the changes to your content click the Save Page.
- To discard the changes click Cancel.