Important System Administrator Update for 3.0 users: Update your Volunteer Opportunity Wizard flow to the latest version!
There are two bugs in the current version of the Volunteer Opportunity Wizard flow used to Create Volunteer Opportunities from the administrative site:
- A minor bug - it which errors occur when you create an opportunity that starts at 12:00 pm exactly. Annoying, but not a major problem.
- A significant bug - in which using the wizard to create an ISO opportunity on behalf of a partner organization fails to populate the field "Registration Type" - making it hard to know whether an ISO is "Express Interest with schedule" or "Express Interest Only".
All users with uncustomized versions of the Volunteer Opportunity Wizard are urged to install the 1.8 June, 2017 version of the flow. Here's how:
1. Deactivate the current flow:
- Go to Setup > Create > Workflow & Approvals > Flows
- Click on the label “Volunteer Opportunity Wizard” (NOT: the older one called "Volunteer Opportunity Wizard - Flow"
Click on "Deactivate" for the most recent version of the flow. (Note: Your version numbers and descriptions may be different!)