HOC Release Notes 18.104.22.168 (November 24, 2022)
This release provides under the hood improvements to make HOC public sites operate more efficiently when interacting with Salesforce. It also provides some bug fixes and new features as described below:
Back in September 2022 we introduced the ability to view your typed password by selecting the eye icon in the password field. We have extended this functionality to registration and when changing your password.
There are two new options in custom forms that adds print functionality to custom forms.
Enable Print Button on Submit: After a form is submitted there will be a print button in the confirmation message. This will only appear for the user who submitted the form.
Enable Print Button on Form: A print button will appear on the form.
The form printing functionality is supported with forms that auto-populate data from Salesforce. In addition, the Required Login option has to be enabled.
A new setting was added to display the time zone of the start date and time of occurrences. This is helpful when you have volunteers and users across different timezones. There are 3 options to choose from:
- None: This is the default option and no timezone information is displayed.
- Virtual Only: Timezone information is only displayed for opportunities related to virtual locations.
- Both: Timezone information is displayed for all opportunities.
To enable timezones please open a support request and indicate which option.
Timezones will be shown after the time in the following areas:
Search Result Block
Featured Opportunity Block
Sign Up Confirmation Pages
Add to Calendar
- Google: Google Calendar will show the indicated time in the appropriate time zone.
- Outlook: Outlook will translate the time to the device timezone and will use the UTC value.